Thank you for shopping at Easy Living Footwear! We hope you love your purchase, if however, you are not completely satisfied with your order we will gladly exchange, credit or refund provided the RETURN TERMS below are met...
- Shoes must be returned within 21 days from date of invoice (online orders only). In store returns within 14 days.
- Shoes must be unworn/unmarked and in original condition. Please keep this in mind when trying on your new shoes. We encourage you to test your shoes on carpet only to reduce scuff marks on the soles, as returns may be rejected if there are obvious marks or damage to the shoes. We also ask that you wear a stocking or sock whilst trying on your shoes.
- Returned shoes must be in original box and packaging, with a copy of your invoice for reference. Note: Postage labels or sticky tape on the shoe box may jeopardise your refund - please use a packaging carton!
- We offer a FREE RETURNS POLICY on FULL PRICE PRODUCTS (NOT valid on Sales Items, slippers or bags).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your return and we'll send you further details on how to send your shoes back!
Returns / Refunds
ONLINE ORDERS - To return your shoes, email email@example.com with your request (please include your invoice number, let us know if there's a fault or you'd just like a refund) and we'll send you further details on where to send your shoes back. Once shoes are received back, we will email to confirm that your REFUND has been processed (to your original credit card payment).
Exchanges (Incorrect Size)
Simply create a NEW order with the style/s and size/s required. These will be shipped as a new sale and you will be charged. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your returns (as above).
Defective or Damaged Product
All of our products are generally covered by a 12 month limited manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty is that all their products are free from any manufacturing or material defects. This is not a guarantee against wear and tear. Please note that products that are deemed to have excessive wear and tear or material breakdown due to excessive use or improper care will NOT be considered for warranty.
1. To make a claim, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Name, phone number, address and email
- Brand name, style name or number (usually located on the inside the shoe), colour and size
- Date item was purchased (an invoice number where possible)
- Description of the fault (please be as specific as possible)
2. Once we have received your claim, we will contact you via email with instructions on how to send us your product (usually via Reply Paid mail).
3. On receiving your shoes, the ELF Faults Department will assess your shoes and we will proceed with the appropriate action. We will keep you updated as necessary. Please allow up to 2 weeks to for us to process your claim, as we often need to verify with our suppliers.
Note: attaching a photo of the shoe damage may also help with your claim by allowing us to get a better picture of what has happened to the shoes!
IN STORE PURCHASES:
Returns / Refunds
We allow returns of FULL PRICE SHOES for a refund, credit note or exchange within 14 DAYS. Please bring your receipt with you as proof of purchase. Shoes must be unworn and unmarked (as per terms above) to meet the Returns Policy.
SALES ITEMS - Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds on SALES ITEMS for 'change of mind' purchases for any in-store purchase.
Easy Living Footwear is unable to exchange or refund shoes that have been worn due to health and safety regulations.
- We will NOT be held responsible for lost or stolen parcels that are not returned correctly.
- No refunds / returns on foot care products.
- We reserve the right to refuse a Refund should our Returns Policy stipulations not be met.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 6332 3822 for any queries or if you are unsure of how to proceed with returning your shoes.