Please use the sizing chart below as your reference guide to choosing the right size shoes for you!
Because the foot is three-dimensional, any measuring device can only give you an approximation of your true shoe size. Also, manufacturers use different lasts to construct their shoes, and sizing may vary accordingly to the maker or style.
To get the most accurate guide:
1. Make sure you are standing or weight bearing, wearing the socks or stockings you will wear with your new shoes.
2. Place a measure flush against a wall and sit heel back against it. Measure both feet as there may be some variation in length. Opt for the sizing that caters for the longer foot.
3. Using the following chart to convert your centimetre measurement to your nearest shoe size. Please note this is a guide for length only.
4. Use this conversion chart to also assist you in ordering from our European-Sized Brands.
Click the chart below to open up a larger version.
* ABOVE TABLE IS A GUIDE ONLY.
The Easy Living Footwear team does its best to provide accurate shoe size conversions. But, some shoe brands may use different size lasts. In case a shoe you ordered doesn't fit, don't worry, you can return your shoes for FREE for a sizing exchange!* View the Customer Service page for further details.
*Full price shoes only, does not include Sales items.