Online Order Return Conditions:
- The items must be unworn, in their original packaging and in saleable conditions to qualify for a refund or exchange.
- Full Price products may be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refunds must be processed through the same tender type as purchased, excluding any postage fees paid.
- Please choose carefully as we do not refund sale products for change of mind.
- Sale products may be exchanged or refunded within 14 days of purchase date if the product is the wrong size.
Two Ways to Return:
1. Via Australia Post to Our Head Office:
Easy Living Footwear Returns
94 William Street
Bathurst NSW 2795
• Items accompanied with returns form and copy of invoice
2. At Your Nearest Store:
Bathurst - 94 William Street
Tamworth - 284 Peel Street
Junction Fair (Newcastle) - Junction Fair Shopping Centre, 204 Union Street
• Items accompanied with copy of invoice
Once shoes are received back, we will email a confirmation that your refund has been processed.
Easy Living Footwear is unable to exchange or refund shoes that have been worn due to health and safety regulations.
- We will NOT be held responsible for lost or stolen parcels that are not returned correctly.
- No refunds / returns on foot care products.
- We reserve the right to refuse a Refund should our Returns Policy stipulations not be met.
Exchanges (incorrect size)
There are two ways an exchange can be made:
1. Simply create a NEW order with the style/size required. These will be shipped as a new sale and you will be charged. Return your original pair of shoes as per our returns policy above, tick the refund box on the return form and once received a refund will be issued.
2. Call our friendly staff on (02) 6332 3822 (Option 3) to have the correct size put on hold for you, return your original pair of shoes as per our returns policy above, tick the exchange box, write 'size X put on hold' and once received, your exchange shoes will be dispatched to you.
We allow returns of FULL PRICE SHOES for a refund, credit note or exchange within 30 DAYS. Please bring your receipt with you as proof of purchase. Shoes must be unworn and unmarked (as per terms above) to meet the Returns Policy.
Sales Items: Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds on SALES ITEMS for 'change of mind' purchases for any in-store purchase.
Faulty items must be returned within a reasonable time after they have been delivered to you. See “Your Statutory Guarantees-Refunds” for all terms and conditions An item is faulty if it is:
- Different in colour to the advertised and ordered colour
- Different in size to the ordered size
- Different in quality and finish to that advertised
We may offer to repair items or we will provide you with a full refund or replacement of the faulty items on their return.
Please note: That if an item is damaged as a result of normal wear or negligence it will not be deemed to be faulty. All shoes must be taken for assessment and if possible we may offer to repair faulty items. If the product is not repairable and the same item is not available for exchange you are entitled for a full refund in the original tender.
To make a claim, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) using the return form with the following information:
- Name, phone number, address and email
- Brand name, style name or number (usually located on the inside the shoe), colour and size
- Date item was purchased (an invoice number where possible)
- Description of the fault (please be as specific as possible)
- Once we have received your claim, we will contact you via email with instructions on how to send us your product.
- On receiving your shoes, the our office will assess your shoes and we will proceed with the appropriate action. We will keep you updated as necessary. Please allow up to 2 weeks to for us to process your claim, as we often need to verify with our suppliers.
Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer and not Easy Living Footwear.
Note: attaching a photo of the shoe damage may also help with your claim by allowing us to get a better picture of what has happened to the shoes!