Return Online Orders Via Post
To return your shoes via post, email us by attaching the return form with your request (please include your invoice number, let us know if there’s a fault or you’d just like a refund).
Return Online Orders via Australia Post to
Easy Living Footwear
94 William Street
Bathurst NSW 2795
Once shoes are received back, we will email a confirmation that your refund has been processed (to your original credit card payment).
Easy Living Footwear is unable to exchange or refund shoes that have been worn due to health and safety regulations.
- We will NOT be held responsible for lost or stolen parcels that are not returned correctly.
- No refunds / returns on foot care products.
- We reserve the right to refuse a Refund should our Returns Policy stipulations not be met.
Visit any Easy Living Footwear store with your Tax Invoice (attached to your order confirmation email) and our friendly store team will assist.
We allow returns of FULL PRICE SHOES for a refund, credit note or exchange within 14 DAYS. Please bring your receipt with you as proof of purchase. Shoes must be unworn and unmarked (as per terms above) to meet the Returns Policy.
Sales Items: Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds on SALES ITEMS for 'change of mind' purchases for any in-store purchase.
Exchanges (incorrect size)
Simply create a NEW order with the style/size required. These will be shipped as a new sale and you will be charged. Email us using the return form with the details of your return and once received a full refund will be issued (as above).
Faulty items must be returned within a reasonable time after they have been delivered to you. See “Your Statutory Guarantees-Refunds” for all terms and conditions An item is faulty if it is:
- Different in colour to the advertised and ordered colour
- Different in size to the ordered size
- Different in quality and finish to that advertised
We may offer to repair items or we will provide you with a full refund or replacement of the faulty items on their return.
Please note: That if an item is damaged as a result of normal wear or negligence it will not be deemed to be faulty. All shoes must be taken for assessment and if possible we may offer to repair faulty items. If the product is not repairable and the same item is not available for exchange you are entitled for a full refund in the original tender.
To make a claim, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) using the return form with the following information:
- Name, phone number, address and email
- Brand name, style name or number (usually located on the inside the shoe), colour and size
- Date item was purchased (an invoice number where possible)
- Description of the fault (please be as specific as possible)
- Once we have received your claim, we will contact you via email with instructions on how to send us your product.
- On receiving your shoes, the our office will assess your shoes and we will proceed with the appropriate action. We will keep you updated as necessary. Please allow up to 2 weeks to for us to process your claim, as we often need to verify with our suppliers.
Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer and not Easy Living Footwear.
Note: attaching a photo of the shoe damage may also help with your claim by allowing us to get a better picture of what has happened to the shoes!